Why Give to The Woman’s Club of Raleigh?
Our club serves the community in many ways. Your funding supports our commitments to maintain and build our community. Not only do we provide services to the community but we also provide support for community organizations as they serve and protect us each and every day.
Making a Difference by Living the Volunteer Spirit
The Woman’s Club of Raleigh gives back to the community in a multitude of ways and that’s why giving is so important.
This year’s activities included:
- supporting our service men and women recognizing their work and commitment to our country. Some of these activities have included stocking items at RDU USO for both men and women who are traveling, volunteering at the Purple Heart Dinner, and recognizing our veterans at the club level
- remodeling of the USO Comfort Room by new members. Click here to see the results.
- recognizing our essential workers – school system bus drivers, firemen, and police officers
- giving scholarships to high school seniors and to mature women
- making fidget quilts for those living with Alzheimers
- collecting food for the Interfaith Food shuttle
- filling stockings for children in need
- singing in assisted living facilities
- providing community discussions open to the pubic on topics of interest
- delivering food from The NC Food Bank each week to families living in temporary housing
- providing food for families to enjoy during the holidays
- supporting art students in music and visual arts