Fundraising at The Woman’s Club includes the yearly events listed below. All proceeds from these events support the community service projects and the president’s community improvement project.
Bake and Make
This is event is a highlight of the holiday season. Members donate crafted items and baked goods to sell at the December General Meeting. There is always a great selection and shopping is a fun.
Each year, member’s donate items to sell at the Member’s Place venue during each meeting. Proceeds from the sales support the club’s community service projects.
Fall and Spring Fundraiser
The Fall and Spring events may include a variety of activities. Each year the fundraising committee chooses the event. In the past, The Woman’s Club of Raleigh has hosted fashion, garden and antique shows, as well as a silent auction.
- Make and Bake – December 12, 2018 (Members and Guests)
- Members’ Place – 2nd Wednesday of each month through May (Members and Guests)
- Spring Fundraiser – May 17, 2019 Events include Fashion Show, Benefit Luncheon (at noon), Raffle and Silent Auction. The Fashion Show will feature four major stores from North Hills Shopping Center. The stores are Charlotte’s, J McLaughlin’s, Lamb’s Ear (children’s clothing) and Main St Taylor. Proceeds benefit community commitments and program services.
- March Madness – Who do you want to win this year’s National College Basketball Tournament held in March – – Blue Devils, Wolfpack or Tar Heels or another cherished team ? We’ve decided to have a little fun and find out by holding our very own “March Madness” tournament in 2019! Please vote your dollars and cents for the team you’d love to see win! Thank you for your support!
- Thanks to all who joined in and helped raise $10,000 to match the Anonymous Donor’s gift to the CAPITAL CAMPAIGN!